Buller Enterprises, Inc. is a family owned, North Dakota corporation, incorporated in 1992.
Larry Buller, President
Linda Buller, Vice president, Secretary, Treasurer
My name is Larry Buller. A bit about myself:
- Graduate Letourneau University, Aviation Technician.
- Served in US Army as a helicopter crew chief and fixed wing maintenance. If you are interested see more about my vietnam tour.
- Founded, and operated Way-Point Avionics Inc. in 1976. Sold in 1988.
- After making many instrument panels by hand, developed the Panel Pro in 1992.
- Currently hold FCC General Class license.
- Hold A&P certificate
- Held Instrument repairman certificate at Way-Point Avionics, Inc.
- Hold ATP with CE500 type rating. Over 10500 hrs. logged, mostly Citation 550, 560 and King Air 200.