Cable Pro CP1
- Eliminate errors from manually probed pins. The Cable Pro tests not only one connection, but all possible combinations to verify correct, missing, and miswired connections.
- Don’t be constrained by a tester that only gives you one set of connectors and connection scheme. A few clicks on your computer re-configures the Cable Pro to test a completely different cable.
- Fix it to your work bench or take it with you to the job. A simple adapter mates the Cable Pro to your cable for a complete end to end test, or connect one end to the cable pro and use the built in logic probe to visually and audibly test individual connections.
- Automatic end to end testing. The configuration file for your cable defines the connectors and connections using low voltage logic. A simple mouse click starts the test which test all possible combinations of the pins from each direction. This identifies not only a missing connection, but the pin it is actually connected to. The testing can be made continuous to check for intermittent contacts.
- It only takes about 1/10th of a second to test 75 pins to each other.
- Each pin is driven high, then every other pin is checked for the presence of a logic high. That means that 5625 possible combinations are tested. Manual testing in this manner would take hours and is error prone. When the test is complete, a detailed report is generated that shows the name of the test, the operator, the date and time of the test, as well as the Pass fail status. When a test fails, a detailed record is made to facilitate rework.
- Intuitive easy to learn software. The Software is the magic that makes it all happen. The adapter and cable definitions can be done manually, or use a learn mode to copy the connections from a known good cable.
- Safe to use. The Cable Pro is powered by the host PC through a usb cable. There are no dangerous high voltages applied.
- Cable Pro tester, Cable View software, USB cable, logic probe, one year warranty,
- Includes Cable View software to generate schematics and test the cables.
- 6.6×4.4×1.9, shipping weight 1lb